I got tagged by my friend, Nicole, Here’s the Diehl
Here’s how it works:
The meme: 7 random facts about me
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I grew up in the Pumpkin Capital of the World!
2. I was incredibly shy when I was little! In fact, I would cry when people (other than family) would talk to me!!
3. I played soccer for 8 years before high school. In Junior High I played on 3 different teams. By the time I got to high school, I was a little burned out – so I didn’t play anymore.
4. I worked at The Red Barn Tree Shop every year of high school. The Red Barn was a Christmas tree farm with a little gift shop. When I worked there they were only open November and December so I worked every Saturday, some Sundays and a few afternoons after school. I loved it!!
5. I started babysitting when i was 12 and babysat full time every summer until I went to college.
6. I went on a missions trip to Spain when I was a junior in high school. I didn’t know anyone that I was going with (obviously I got over the shyness).
7. I went bungee jumping when I was a freshman in high school.